Wednesday

Paul J

Fished with Paul D on Neo out of Christchurch

The wind was much better than the day before although the odd gust ripped through on occaisions.

Lovely day with the sea flat saw us venture on to the Ledge to see if any Bream had arrived in our recent absence ( weather too nasty to get out).

The answer is no!

With the Tide running a bit we decided to put this to use and drift for Plaice along Southbourne Beaches..

The north Westerly Wind was pushing us off the Beach so we Zig Zaged along going from 10ft out to 30ft and back again all the way back to the Head. This was very pleasant and a good way to cover the ground but alas- no fish.

Tide slacked so back to the ledge for the inevitable Dogfish.

Nice Day out ( Thanks Paul) and Neo behaved herself very well.

Glad you enjoyed the time out. Got out again today and went to some wreck out in the middle of the bay. Caught a dogfish and Pout !!

Not as flat as yesterday, but still quite pleasant.

BTW: I have your rig wallet Paul ( you left it on the boat )

Sounds like I havent been missing out to much on the fishing!

Sounds a bit dire out there at the moment. Gutted im not going to the shambles, the weathers looking good and I think you might get a few! smile.gif .

Ive been filling my boots with carp, managed 3 twentys in the last couple of weeks the biggest 28lb 10 oz biggrin.gif Just getting some practice in for all those sea lumps on "tara" and "BW" cool.gif

Fingers crossed for the 14th

James