Alderney Under 2 Weeks!!!!

Adam F

Well chaps - to those who are going...not long now - hopefully this time in two weeks we will be drifting the banks for big flatties biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Have a look here: http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/14days.asp

Not looking too bad long range (which of course means very little at the moment) but from the looks of it, bring your waterproofs - it looks pretty wet!

Adam

Hi Dick

No need to give too much detail, but are we talking Schole, South or Casquets or "AN Other"?

Mark at Alderney Angling gave me some info the other day, but all the help I can get will be good as I will be over on my own boat the same time as the rest of teh guys are coming over with Chris C.

Please PM if you would rather not publish on the forum.

Thanks

Tom

im so jealous just as you set sail i will be opening a text book and trying to revise whilst looking out the window at blue skys and no wind weep.gifweep.gif

good luck and hope you catch plenty

sam

Sam

You have all your life to go fishing m8 but only 1 chance at your exams.

I'll try not to make you to jealous with reports of monster Turbot n Brill tongue.gif

Be lucky

Martin

now Adam - whilst a GPS card may let your laptop know where it is ....................?

GRPS maybe?

catch 22 though - if you are catching enough to stream you are catching to many to mess around with a video camera and data services!

like Sam's vision a lot - sunny calm etc etc

Sam,

Some of us , in our 50s, are still waiting for a chance to be able to go on trips like this ........... but have to work ....... and confined to ' school holidays' for our outings!

I'm sure you'll get a job that allows you to fit in plenty of fishing ...........

.......... but then ...... when family arrive.......!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with forthcoming exams ......... 95 % preparation. etc. etc.

Alun.

PS. If you want any help revising.......... or tutorial help with 'Science'.......... just PM me.

Sam, some of us in our forties wish they too sat exams at school!!! I was far too busy bunking of to go fishing..........Listen to Martins wise words, I'm pretty sure they will echo mum and dads advice too...........everything comes to he who waits!

Rich

PS...................I'll try and nab a big flattie for you wink.gif

Sam, enjoy your school life while you can, go for the good time, chase the girls, run around like a headless chicken for a bit, because once you grow up, pressure of work, money, relationship, all come crashing down ....... oh god, I sound like an old man already. laugh.gif

Or , Sam, in our case, a few weeks later, in half term.

But........... never mind.......... in a few years time, I'll be retiring and go when weather suits.........

........and , perhaps, the bass fishing will be even better , if the Bass Plan gets acted on ???

Alun.