A Few Pollack Showing

great white

After the interest in the lack of pollack that are reported to me on posts earlier in the Year. I thought I would let you know that a few are starting to be recorded.

Two boats went out to the wrecks by the RIPs on Saturday and had several on each boat the biggest by a Member was 10lb 1 oz by Neil Bryan on Ow Much.

No doubt the deeper wrecks will also be fishing and maybe with bigger fish, perhaps Peter could let us know?

My boat is still ashore but others may fancy a trip out to the wrecks if the weather is good over the next few weeks.

let me know how you get on.

Tight lines

Charlie

hi guys

The wrecks at 30 miles are fishing their clogs off with prime pollack to 15.5lbs smallest 9lbs, we had forty between seven rods on saturday, given that we get a warm spell for a couple of weeks they will soon be in reach of smaller boats as will the bass they usually show on the spring tides of april how did your plaice trip go

regards gus.

Charlie...........we were due out yesterday, (Tues), but strong winds kept us at home. A blonde of 35lb was taken on the banks off the back of the Island, over the weekend, weighed photgraphed and returned, so the big blondes are back in town!!!!!

Shame it wasnt to me!!!!!!!

Regards.......Rich