Boat For Sale

overdraft

SOLD

Overdraft is a Dell Quay Marlin Arvor 18 and is in beautiful condition thoughout,

Equiped with a Nanni 50 HP diesel engine, so economical you do not get earache!!!

VHF RADIO

COMPASS

VISON PLOTTER AND GPS SYSTEM

BRAND NEW LOWRANCE M68 I ALL NEW INTERNATIONAL SONAR MAPPING GPS 320V X 240H PIXEL 256 - COLOUR TFT DISPLAY.

JABSCO REMOTE CONTROL SEARCH AND SAFTY LIGHT

BRAND NEW SHURFLO DECK WASH PUMP WITH ALL FITTINGS,

LIVE BAIT WELL,

ROD HOLDERS,

ANCHOR WITH FULL CHAIN LINK UP AND ALL WARP,

FENDERS,

CUSHIONS,

RADIO CASSETTE,

BATHING PLATFORM WITH LADDER,

LOADS OF STORAGE SPACE ALL OVER THE BOAT WITH UNDER SEAT STORAGE AND LOCKERS,

This boat has had a complete refit below water level and has spent the the last 3 years on a fresh water mooring, and has been treated with total love and affection from top to bottom, mooring could be also be available in sale if req, genuine reason for sale as I am moving abroad.

Price

biggrin.gif

We are in the middle of buying a villa in Portugal on the west coast near Obidos which is about 45 mins from Lisbon, 5 mins from the Atlantic, had reports of bass up to 10lbs from the rocks!! were see about that? huge salt water lagoon, with reported great fishing also, we hope to go some time later in the year but it could be a little longer or quicker I hope! Would be nice to send some reports and keep in touch with everyone, but don't worry I hav'nt gone yet!!! and of course if I manage sell Overdraft quickly I will be looking for some rides out!! tongue.gif

Just in case anyone is intrested the boat is out of the water at the moment at Cobbs Quay outside Mike Wills Marine.

see you at the next meeting

Kim rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

We are in the middle of buying a villa in Portugal on the west coast near Obidos which is about 45 mins from Lisbon, 5 mins from the Atlantic, had reports of bass up to 10lbs from the rocks!! were see about that? huge salt water lagoon, with reported great fishing also, we hope to go some time later in the year but it could be a little longer or quicker I hope! Would be nice to send some reports and keep in touch with everyone, but don't worry I hav'nt gone yet!!! and of course if I manage sell Overdraft quickly I will be looking for some rides out!! tongue.gif

Just in case anyone is intrested the boat is out of the water at the moment at Cobbs Quay outside Mike Wills Marine.

see you at the next meeting

Kim rolleyes.gif

Steamed fresh bass, baked sweet tomatoes in olive oil, a glass or three of vino verdi, followed by a glass of beautiful rich port and a snooze in the sun.

Or

Sitting on a heaving boat in a cold wet draft of spitefull wind, fingers numb, and fishless after six hours.

Go on ask yourself do you realy want to go? biggrin.gif

Mad Mike