A Question.

blueboatdriver

A little off topic, but how does registratipon work for chartered boats? I have some friends fishing with Andy on Silver Spray on Sunday, I tried to get them to take part but they don't know there way round Poole as they are from London.

Do the chartered boat have to have all participent named or just the name of boat with number of people?

Do the chartered boat have to have all participent named or just the name of boat with number of people?

Kam

Charter anglers take part under the same rules as any other participant. One member of the crew can come to the signing in point and fill in the forms and pay the money for others in their party. To speed things up a little they could download entry forms and fill them in prior to the registration. From the quay baiter is not difficult to find.

Participants must weigh in their own fish before 5PM

hi all

just a small bit of advice, the scales will close at 1700 except for those fish in the queue. arrive late and you will not get your fish weighed.

Its down to you to calculate the time of return and lines up.

Very Very exceptional circumstances may be allowed but do not anticipate any favours.

Better to get to the scales early than have a good fish miss the scales

Charlie biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Charlie,

Presume these exceptional circumstances would be more in the area of assisting the coastguard with a casualty than running out of fuel, the engine won't start or beached (al la Maverick a couple of weeks ago)?

Always good to have people aware that the committee can make such decisions in exceptional circumstances.

Duncan

Charlie,

Presume these exceptional circumstances would be more in the area of assisting the coastguard with a casualty than running out of fuel, the engine won't start or beached (al la Maverick a couple of weeks ago)?

Always good to have people aware that the committee can make such decisions in exceptional circumstances.

Duncan

Damn, I thought I got away with that one sad.gif Never mind we caught some flatties and it was a pleasant day waiting for the water to return tongue.gif albiet cold brrrr no heater available on our smalls boat not like you posh lot laugh.gif

Martin