Good Evening

bootlegger

Hello everybody,

I thought I'd introduce myself.

My names Tim, myself and my family moved down to Poole from London last year (although I still work in town) and earlier this year after speaking to Martin re marinas etc brought down my boat Bootlegger 2 (hence the handle) from Ramsgate where she's been for the last couple of years initially to Rockley.

After a full refit (how much !!!!!!) which has just been completed, she currently awaits the spring where her new home will be Parkstone Bay.

My boat in question is a Hardy Pilot and if anyone is interested (and if it's possible) I'll post a couple of photo's of her.

Since myself and my radio man and navigator Dan have sent our years subs in I dare say I'll probably meet some of you soon at the meetings.

All the best

Tim White

Welcome aboard Tim.

You should be able to post pictures with no problem - ( use the File attachment part below where you type your message ).

I will leave Martin to set your forum membership permissions to "Club Member"

All the best Paul ( webmaster )

Hi Tim

Welcome to the forum and Poole Bay Small Boat A/C I look forward to your participating in this friendly board. Also look forward to seeing some pics of your boat.

Sorry you had a not so good experience with Rockley and trust Parkstone Bay (Mitchells) will look after more appropriately.

I will update your status on hte forum when your info is received.

Cheers

Martin

Welcome aboard Tim biggrin.gif

Please enjoy the Club and its Website

You will be in good company at Parkstone Bay there are a couple of Members there already and another couple that use Parkstone Yacht Club.

I look forward to meeting you and your crew and seeing your boat out on the water.

Charlie biggrin.gif