Boat For Sale......

Swainiac

A friend of mine is selling his boat, Due South, currently a charter boat out of Lymington, after owning the vessel from new, for ten years. He asked whether any club members are interested.

Due South......south 26, 1995, 215 HP, Sabre Perkins deisel, C.O.P. CAT 2, six anglers plus one, lying lymington, presently working, offers around 26K.

Pm me, Rich for telephone numbers, if any club member is interested.

Rich

Kam, Mike has been fishing the solent and surrounding areas since Ive known him from school days, so yes.......He's pretty clued up! That said......it didnt help our day yesterday!! Its on a morring down in Lymington River Kam, you can see it from the pontoons if you're down there, shes a sky blue vessel with white wheelhouse, we've had a trip out on her first tuesday of the month for the past ten yrs, since she was floated, and both him and Ted have given us many PB's, some cracking mid channel trips, superb Bream trips....the list is endless really.

As far as giving up chartering goes, Ted isn't getting any younger, and he wishes to spend time with his family, and Mike just wants to get more fishing done himself, instead of watching others try!!!!

I'm sure he will go back to skippering at some point....he's too good not to!!!

Rich