Saturday

Maverick Martin

With the small tides - had thought about giving the Tope a bash round to the West - anyone know if they are still around?

I had considered the island but the tides look very small - and in previous experinace the small tides needs live eels to catch?

Martin, I still may come along - if you havent used Wick before it may be helpful to have a familar boat to follow out. Ill have a look at the weather on Friday and then make a decision.

AF

LW - 10.00am

HW - 18.30pm

I think we will come along Martin. I prefer an early start at Wick, gives you a chance to park the trailer in a space and then put the car on the road, esp on a bank holiday w/end. I should think we will be on the slip for 6.30/7.00am?? Any later and it can start to get busy - also an idea to launch while there is a bit of water in the harbour.

Anyone seen the weather yet? I have just looked and Sat is showing F4/5 SW??

Adam

LW - 10.00am

HW - 18.30pm

I think we will come along Martin. I prefer an early start at Wick, gives you a chance to park the trailer in a space and then put the car on the road, esp on a bank holiday w/end. I should think we will be on the slip for 6.30/7.00am?? Any later and it can start to get busy - also an idea to launch while there is a bit of water in the harbour.

Anyone seen the weather yet? I have just looked and Sat is showing F4/5 SW??

Adam

The fair forcast made earlier this week for Saturday seems to have been prematurely optimistic. Niether Sat or Sun look brilliant but the holiday Monday looks like the best of the three days.

Mad Mike

I will check the seaweed again later on Friday.