Parkstone bay 21

Jason R

Hello All

I think i may own a Parkstone 21, iv been trying to find as much information as i can.

Boat has no makers mark as such apart from an X which looks like its moulded into the stern starboard side.

I see lots of lads here are far more familiar with the Parkstone boats and was hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction.

20220818_103633.jpg

20220414_114314.jpg

We have a few Parkstone Bays at Parkstone Yacht Club

Including a couple ashore at the moment should you want to compare hulls.

They all look like Brian's on in the picture, so if yours is one then it has been changed a lot.

Most of them were made in Mitchells boatyard I believe and originally had Mercedes diesel engines

Thanks Great white

Yes the boat had a refit in 2019 from what iv been told. 

Currently it's running a thornycroft 108(BMC1800)

I would like to take a visit however with working in Whitby and the family in Ireland I don't think the wife would be impressed if I went off looking at boats on my time off😆

I'll add pictures of the hull and rear keel as this is what caught my eye on the Mitchel parkstone hulls.

Plus from reading how they push water and steam ahead 6/7knts it fits iv studied the photos of other hulls and it's the curiosity more so than anything.

On 12/11/2022 at 9:38 AM, Jason R said:

Hello All

I think i may own a Parkstone 21, iv been trying to find as much information as i can.

Boat has no makers mark as such apart from an X which looks like its moulded into the stern starboard side.

I see lots of lads here are far more familiar with the Parkstone boats and was hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction.

20220818_103633.jpg

20220414_114314.jpg