Saturday 7th May

duncan

We may be out at the weekend but I am working on Sat morning.

The reports from Alderney are taking the edge off of scratching a bit. so it may be tope or bust.

Tony if your wiper is out of action get hold of some rainex from halfords, if you follow the instructions its almost as good as using wipers, and will get you afloat

Tight lines all

Charlie

Fair amount of tide Charlie - will you drift for the tope?

Was chatting to some divers about some rather large conger Monday........chat to you sometime! Numbers to rival that snakepit you fish too.......... ph34r.gif

something pretty funny about that forecast Kam

waveheights and wind don't seem a match at all!

theyr is giving 3-4 Friday 4-5 Saturday then 3-2 into Sunday morning (nothing beyond that yet) All between NW and West.

I am starting to thing that Sunday may be a better trip than Saturday though - trouble is as it's my fist this season I will proabably go whatever......... sad.gif

Well if the winds forcast are going to be actual then it's gonna be a hairy ride back with up to a F9 W straight up your bum.

I guess the best course of action if one really wanted to travel would be to find a 6hr 'window' with the tide flooding up Channel. But wind against tide in a 7,8,or 9 sick.gif

Mad Mike

Sunday afternoon looks good and into the evening

but Mon and Tue looks better

perhaps doing the bathroom rebuild at the weekend and then a trip after work would be my best bet.

Duncan I do not usually drift for Tope but I know the lads on Jigabyte do with some success,

Sam and I are going to give it a go and see if we can scale our tackle down as a result, probably not untill the tope arrive in numbers though.

Charlie biggrin.gif