Garmin Customer Service

Adam F

Well, for the 3rd time in three years, Garmin Europe have exceeded expectations.

This year the anti-reflective coating on my 182C colour plotter had begun to wear off - mainly due t me not reading the instructions and using an amonia based cleaner.

I took it back to Garmin in Romsey last week and was honest in my actions - they replaced the unit for a brand new one there and then FOC, AND... renewed the warrenty!

Thanks again Garmin - not often these days that you see service like that...and it goes a long way.

Adam

Adam, I've taken my Mini GPS Plus 11 handheld, as it was failing to fire up, even with new batteries inside, the problem was that it needed to be stored with batteries inside, as these trickle a charge into the memory, and save data, they took my unit from me, and like you, replaced f.o.c. immediately. There were three other customers in the lobby, all getting replacements on faulty gear. All of us went home happy.

Rich