Long time no speak

DommyBoy

Hi ladies & gents - it has been some 3 years since I last visited this site (I think). I don't know why either, I guess its since we sold our boat and I lost touch with the boat fishing world! Well I am back now and thought I would send a quick hello to everyone that has no doubt been missing me for the last 3+ years :-)

It would be good to catch up with a few faces soon as well - I may even make a cheeky trip to a meeting soon!

Fish Onnnnnn!

Regards

Dommyboy!

Hi Martin,

We are looking at boats all the time - but its the same old problem of having one but not actually using it - the FPO and kids taking up all my spare time ha ha!

We will no doubt get another one in the next few years though - but something about 14' that is easy to trail around and not too spacious on our folks drive way!

Both of us are well, lots going on as ever but not enough fishing - Dan has got himself a little kayak that he has done a bit of fishing from but still early days with the experience on it - ill probably get one for next year as well!

Be good to catch up with everyone again at some point.

Dom