1kw Transducer?

Adam F

I have also taken a look at the Dragonfly, very impressive .

£1000. ,,,,,,!,,,, in his case I can't believe 'bigger is better' , Garmin make some superb stuff , no doubt about that, the customer support is also fantastic ( they replaced my 300echo even when the warrantee had run out) .

I would love to see the club with our own back to back tests in our waters, from budget to extortion.

Simply take a few piccys of a very well known location (lobster rock ?) ( I would also add I still can't Sus out what's a fish and what's not ! ) this could then be followed by a deeper water wreck hunt with someone giving co-ordinates only.

I suspect it's the person operating the buttons that would succeed , it's 'not what you've got , it's how you use it' is the phrase I always hear.

Half the time setting up the sounder manually and not using "Auto" gives a much better image.

We need to bring Bob out of retirement for a talk!!!!!

I use his, double the depth and "get a double image" for sensitivity and then set the depth back to auto! Scroll speed with depend of drift or motoring speed and width of screen!

I talled to Navionics this week at the boat show, unfortunately this is not available for android yet, and generally the ipad iphone works much better than there android stuff.

Just got home from a trip with Dave on reel magic, now there is a boat full of great simrad toys

After a recent tune up they are all talking to each other, sounder much better, radar and overlay on the plotter is terrific