Sat.?

alun j.

Just confirmed with Dave that he is up for it. Fisheagle will be venturing out with Dave and Allan on board. Again, not an early start. Will be out just before 9am. Know of three other boats that are going to give it a go (two Club and one none Club). So there should be a few out there.Will be on Ch 6. Let's hope a few Cod show. Tony, if you see this and don't fancy going on your own or no crew available, give me a ring on 07758356474.

Allan.

Well a lovely sunny start, down the harbour like a mill pond out a few miles not to bad

Then past the headlands and the sea wasn't happy slapping here and there and every where.

Well with me and my knee with a foreign body in it I couldn't stand up so in shore we go.

The fishing was slow but we had a good day out,all topped off with a spectacular viewing of a pod of dolphins

One so close it was eye balling us and a estimated length of 10 foot what an incredible sight if only I could of got a good picture.

A happy Jacob Mick And me :) :) :)

We were out there from 0900 to 1700

The weather improved as the day went on, to end up almost calm for the run home after a nice sunset.

A very busy day, lots of dogs quite a few whiting and two specimens, detailed report to follow when I have had a few hours rest.

Charlie

Mike and I battled on to the needles with a very bumpy ride...

Arrived about 9.45 and from the off was a conger fest, 12 to the side of the boat and a few that bit me off half way up ...

The biggest went to mike of around 40+ ....

We also had a plague of doggies , only one whiting and pout...

I bought some pro-cure bait enhancement shrimp oil from USA and have used it twice and been plagued with congers on both occasions !! Shame the cod don't like it as much as the congers do !!!

A great day out with plenty bites and a much smoother ride home...