3oth cod comp

Sam

hey guys

well got up nice and early at seven and was down the quay for 8 and decided to go for it so we sighned in for it and collected are two boxes of squid so we were out on the gulley for quarter past nine and were waiting for the signal to start fishing on the radio and we had the music radio on waiting for it.

it felt strange only using one rod each and a bit boring but hay.

we had plenty of doggies between me and dad and a whiting and a pout but no cod sad.gif

we got to the marinas for the weigh in and 9 being weighed in total biggest 31lb 8oz and duncan taking 3rd place for 125 pounds biggrin.gif

it came to the end and they got to the junior prise and there was two rod and reel sets left and there was me and this other lad and neither of us had caught cod and they needed to shift it so they gave it to us wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, thats one way to got a brand new abu spinning rod ready for the bass in the summer lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

all the best and a happy new year sam

It would not be so bad if he took some of his tackle with him.

He like the idea of losing mine, weep.gif while his stays at home in his box. biggrin.gif

Dan

He allready had an impresive collection of rods/reels

This is increased by a spinning reel from his brother for Christmas and he has won 2 reels and 2 rods in December.

I will have to start leaving mine at home and losing his gear instead wink.gif

Charlie