Hello Fellow fishers

Manic Moore

rolleyes.gif

Hello All

My name's Gordon Moore, just about to join the club (cheque's in the post Martin!)

Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Now the groveling is over HEEEEEEEEEEELP

I've been a course fisherman for many years off and on (more recently off for about 10 years) Got the bug again and just bought my first proper boat as I used to indulge in some sea fishing as well.

It's a 15' Dory eurosport with a 60 Johnson and me!

I would love the chance to get to know a few members for advice and fishing company (god, this sounds like a personal ad!) GSOH!!!

Seriously, if any one needs crew or would like to get out on a boat, I'm your man.

I'm hoping to get out Monday so any tips on where?

Should see a few of you at the Jan meeting

Happy new on

Manic

post-17-1104433307.jpg

Hi Gordon, welcome to the club. Great to have you aboard.

Do you have a GPS onboard? If so, we'd be able to PM you a few marks.

Is your boat trailered or moored?

If moored, where (Poole, Christchurch, Weymouth)? Just want to know which marks to give you.

Some of us are planning a trip on Sunday, either out of Weymouth (for Bass) or Mudeford (for Cod).

cheers

Bob F

hey gordon

nice to have you abroad ever need any help on whiting fishing or catching monster tope let me no seen as there areas im best at holding the club record for whiting and winning a rod and reel for my tope in the sea angler

tight lines sam

Hi Gordon and welcome aboard.

Sam perhaps you would like to educate the rest of the Members as to where the fish are to be found and what tactics and tackle you would recomend from your vast bank of experiance.

Or perhaps you would be better concentrating more at school on your english. wink.gif

For info Gordon, Sam is my eldest 14 1/2 going on 21, a good fisherman but at the moment navigation and tactics are still down to me. he has been a Member for a while now so please ingnore his cheek.

If you are going out and need some advice, let us have a bit more info and I am sure we will try to assist.

It would help if we know what equipment you have and where you intend launching etc so that we can be a little specific.

Tight lines for 2005

Charlie, Sam and Daniel biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif