Boat Storeage

Coddy

Hi All

Well we are due to move down to West Moors on 19th November biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(we hope to have a house to rent by then) sad.gifsad.gif

The only problem is I don't think I will have enough room to store the boat dry.gif

if this house falls through as well and we have to take our second option!

So, can anyone advise where I can store the boat on the trailer, have easy access to take it out and is cheap!!! unsure.gif

I have one contact at East Stoke but that is some distance to travel each time but I do know it is fairly secure.

Pehaps you know somewhere better?

Regards

Coddy

cool.gif

Hi Coddy,

At West Moors, youll be less than 5 mins drive from where I live! biggrin.gif

I would love to say that Ill have it on my drive, but I dont think she would like that! 1 Warrior is bad enough, but 2 would be pushing it..... rolleyes.gif

I am sure you could find some where reasonably closeby....just trying to think?? There are plenty of Caravan type parks and sites around this area maybe they would be worth a try?

Ill have a think and a look around over the next few days and let you know if I come up with any ideas.

I presume the rental house has no room for a boat?

The last option is to look for some cheap winter storage in Christchurch?....10 min drive from West Moors and 3 slips to choose from?

Adam

Is that the 'red light' area of Broadstone or the bit near the glue factory. Either of them is not too bad but for goodness sake don't go near the tannery ohmy.gif . Those things apart Broadstones a great place and sewerage farm have to be somewhere don't they. sick.gif

biggrin.gif

Well done that man smile.gif . I bet your looking forward to looking back at all this and laughing, sorta thing.

Good luck with the move mate

Mad Mike

Thanks Mike

Well someone has to lower the tone of a place so it might as well be me! laugh.giflaugh.gif

I did see lots of pritty girls walking by the house when I was waiting for the agent to turn up so it can't be all bad! wink.gifwink.gif

You can't beat a bit of window shopping .................. if you try to touch .......... brings water to my eyes!!!!!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

Hi Guys

Thanks for the good wishes tongue.giftongue.gif

I think I will not be fishing the comp but I am willing to give Rich a hand and might even eat a bacon roll especially if Rach is in her bikini wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

You can see that the Dorset air is having an effect on me already blink.gifblink.gif

See you soon

Coddy

cool.gif