Crew needed

Maverick Martin

tongue.gif I am out on Saturday but it is a pairs comp in aid of RNLI. All proceeds go in the pot as the skippers donate their time and vessel free. There are a lot of decent fish showing after the blow of late. Rays, tope, whiting,cod and a late run of spurdog. I will let you know how it goes. Tight lines to all fishing this weekend. I need to get some items to the club for 28th comp. so hopefully I will be coming to Poole soon. Regards, BB cool.gif

Bob may need crew on Sunday Paul - just amke him promise to keep away from Atlantic storm swells this time! Check with him 2nite.

Alan - just seen your post - cant you bring her down on Sunday?

Adam,

No... unfortunately Saturday is the only day I can make it.

A week off work... and numerous things have conspired against me getting out until the weekend! sad.gif

Martin,

Where are you launching from / fishing on Saturday.

Cheers,

Alan

Guest Guest_duncan_Fisherman

ah - not logged in - oh well..............

I like Charlie hope to be out Sunday too but (unlike Charlie) I suspect I have bugger all chance!

Only 2 weeks ago I had 7 billion brownie points and numerous gold stars awaiting a weather window but them seem to have evaporated - can't believe I spent them all one the one trip last weekend mad.gif

I guess the flood is pm Sunday after last week so I might manage to get out on the basis of not travelling down 'till Sunday but it's going to be a long old day sad.gif

best of luck to Saturday's advance guard...............