kingfisher1

Hi my name is Simon and I have just signed up on here.Looks like a really good site. wink.gif

Hi Simon

Excuse Derek he never put his glasses on tongue.gif

As Derek says welcome to our clubs forum and why not become a full member by joining the club proper. It's easy to do via paypal or come along to a meeting to see what we are all about.

You won't find a more helpful bunch of guys

Martin

• 8 months later...
I should save that bit of text so I can just copy and paste it.

I keep re-typing it . . . . . . .. . . .. Plonker !

Ah well, 'tis Friday and the pub's a calling . . . wink.gif

Jim

Has that bit of text ever produced a result?

Thanks for the replys.Hope to get out a lot this season and learn some of the marks my boss is the senior helm of the mudeford lifeboat so has given me a few pointers smile.gif Once your full membership has been approved is there more topics etc to see on the fourum.Thanks

And tight lines. wink.gif

You mean the " secret map " with a large arrow and even larger words saying " There be fish Here " wink.gif

We give you that at your first meeting when you supply Beer and Cakes for anyone called Jim. wink.giflaugh.gif

Jim

Hey Simon.....

Welcome ... and you are in the right place for advice and info about local fishing ... come on up to one of our club meetings and meet the lads !!

There is a part of the forum for members only ... even more info ... and a place to share some of the more sensitive views ...

The site positively hums when the weather warms up !!! Well old fishermen always smell that way !!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Dave biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by pirky