Reel service

biggcol

I have been meaning to get my trusty ABU9000's serviced for some time,they might be old but I like them. So I dropped them over to David Lynes and he has done a great job at a very good price, and done almost instantly. He also rang me to advise how much they would cost before starting the work, so that there was no shocks (needed a new handle on one).

David gets my vote and I will recomend him to anyone needing their reels sorting out.

Thanks David biggrin.gif

• 1 year later...

Another big thank you to David from Me.

My Charter Special TR1000 had gone overboard about a year previously and was starting to show symptoms when I needed to use it a couple of weeks ago.

Well I told you I hadn't been out fishing last year didn't I cool.gif

David stripped serviced and replaced all 4 bearings for me in next to no time and at a very reasonable cost.

It super smooth now

and Ready for action again.............Unlike its owner sad.gif

I have no hesitation in recommending Reel Service

Peteg

• 3 weeks later...

After having a couple of reels stolen i was left a bit short on choice,so gave Dave four of my "Aussy avets",a charter special and a american 2speed reel that i had put to one side, got them back two working days later after having loads of bearings fitted(due to my reel care or lack of) rolleyes.gif

Ace thanks Dave......Oh nice to know my "aussy avets"are the same as the snowbee reels.......

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Dave. Posted 10 reels, all in fairly manky condition on Monday evening. He phoned last night to say that they were ready and was I in as he was going to drop them round. Now I live in Lymington which is a fair stretch from where Dave lives. He duly turned up 45 mins later.

Top banana!