Need to lurn

Ben

Hi all

I have just bought a boat and am looking to lurn ! wink.gif . I have some experience of boating but do not know a lot about anchoring up tides etc ......... huh.gifhuh.gif

I am a keen fisherman and have my own gear . All i am looking for is to tag along on a trip with you so i can pick your brains and lurn how to fish from a boat safely smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif .

I am not out to steal you tricks or you spots just to lurn . biggrin.gif

I will of course chip in for fuel bait etc. And if you wish i can repay the favour by taking you out for a days barble fishing on the avon as this is my department. wink.gif

If you can help me out just pm post or alternatively call on 0792 0000 515 smile.gifsmile.gif

Thanks a lot

Ben

Ben - not much to learn on at the moment. Feb is the quietest time fo year and with the cold spell this has spread in to March and possibly will April!!

Look out on the forum for requests for crew and join the Club proper!!!!

Once the fish come in, offers of a seat or two will come up.

Rob

Ben I have just updated your status on the forum to that of club member.

You will now have full access to all areas and other members will now know you have joined. You threw us by joining with your partners email address rolleyes.gif

Anyhow all sorted now and welcome to the club

Re the fishing, it will pick up in about 2 or three weeks time. When it does you would be more than welcome to come out on AWOL for a session. Learn some bits and pinch some marks. As said above watch the boat buddy section

Martin

Hi Ben and welcome to the Club

As Martin says keep an eye on the forums by using the "view new posts" section of my controls [above right] on the forum.

Many of us that are going out and have space put it on there. I am sure you will get a few trips and the chance to learn a lot

Tight lines

Charlie biggrin.gif