hi everyone

ospreyman

dear all

I have a met a few members around the south coast over the last year or so and fished with one or two of you. finally got my act together and sent off the membership form. sadly my location - east sussex, will limit my participation in poole events but i love poole- have sailed from there for 20+ years before injury made me give up and despareatly hope to join in some club trips, have alderney in may as the first one in the calendar.

many thanks

Greg

Welcome Greg - you can still enter Dave's Year long species hunt comp.

Rob

well i did find the thread on the site earlier today - but up here in the east i dont think i could even hope to compete with the range of species- would have to go and fish brighton marina wall to have even a remote hope!

Welcome Greg

where about in East Sussex are you......I lived in Seaford on the South coast for a few years as a teenager.

Fond memories of fishing Newhaven piers/breakwaters....Ouse and Cuckmere.....Beachy head. big groin structures at the Esplanade /Marine road and the Tidemills beach combing.

Long time ago.

Dave biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Welcome Greg

where about in East Sussex are you......I lived in Seaford on the South coast for a few years as a teenager.

Fond memories of fishing Newhaven piers/breakwaters....Ouse and Cuckmere.....Beachy head. big groin structures at the Esplanade /Marine road and the Tidemills beach combing.

Long time ago.

Dave biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

dave

live in bexhill, boat is in sovereign harbour at eastbourne, have only shore fished up to eastbourne but i do love getting under the cliffs at beachy and beyond and trying for a bass for tea.