SeaGypsy and Little sal in Poole Harbor

Zzippy

Posted on behalf of Ben

I have been watching the weather hoping for a break so i could make the first launch of 2010, , now i am back at work full time the weekends are the only possible days i get off,, so as the sun was shining and the wind dropping i made a few phone calls and was on the road by about 1.30pm ,

Unfortunately sprinter had put his back out this week so he had to pull out , hope its better by the weekend mate ,i missed my fishing buddy today, ,

Zzippy had to work which left Graham(littlesal) and my self to enjoy a lovely afternoon. . Not really bothered about fishing we just wanted to have a paddle around to stay warm and bouy up in a few places and try for a bass(maybe). .

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

As littlesal has only been kayaking two or three times we decided to have a go at tying off quick release style to the many of the mooring bouys ,

user posted image

After a while fishing and with the tide running off quickly , we watched the sunset had a paddle around and headed in just after dark.

user posted image

user posted image

Good to get out and try a few things i have been experimenting with on the kayak rigging, , No fish caught but what the heck

Ben

Sorry couldnt resist this one Ben biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

LittleSal dreaming of a flounder this big

user posted image

Edited by Zzippy