Two great sessions

boybilly

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif Well there has been some great fishing down here recently. Lulworth fished its butt off and the bream were jumping in the boat. Biggest at 5lb 2oz. Bull huss to 5lb, Ballans to 3lb and plenty of other stuff. Went on my first Bass/Bream charter of the season and bagged a dozen or so nice bream, my first Starry( Charter boat unfortunately) and seven Bass. Not huge ones as the tides were very small but they are here now in good numbers. Early sessions with big tides are producing on live eels. 4 fish over 8lb in one session ledgering on an inshore wreck with mackerel head and guts. There is also some big plaice on the beds and a lot of big gurnard about. Things are certainly looking up at the moment. Regards to all, BB cool.gif

tongue.giftongue.gif Thanks for the invite lads but we have the family BBQ on Sunday, always the same isnt it when a decent fishing trip crops up. Iam just waiting for 4 lobsters to cook then I am dressing them?????? If you are coming give us a bell and I will try and sort you some live eels. Regards, BB cool.gif