eurofighter typhoon

crazy fred

Well i must admit this is the loudest noise you will ever here, it actually made the boat shake as it did a very low level pass with its afterburners on this afternoon and is definately a must see. While being the liberty boat for RNAS Mounts Bay for five days i get all the best views and its great fun disapearing up the ass end of a big ship every 15 mins and just because someone in the MCA recons landing craft are not safe enough for the public to ride on. That should give the armed forces that added sense of security, dont worry about the bombs being dropped all around you as your making for the beach, just think the landing craft your on isnt safe for the public to ride on so what the hell are you doing on it!

Twas great - don't bother going on Saturday as the EuroFighter will not be there!

Now that is some serious heat! The vapor on the plane doesn't look real!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by rob francis

Hi Fred

Nice to know the Navy rate your Cat safer than their landing craft. biggrin.gif

But to be honest mate if it was sh#t and bullets time I would rather be on the one with the Kevlar armour plating up the sides. wink.giflaugh.gif

That fighter was certainly loud on its brief appearance on Sat

Charlie