Utopia

Manic Moore

Last year we ran a trip to Utopia for a day on the smuts and tope. Unfortunately the weather turned just after midday and spoilt what could have been a good trip.

We have heard that both species are in so I am suggesting we make another trip and the next best tide would be either Saturday 31st May or Sunday 1st June.

If anyone interested in going would like to register their interest below and I will organise times and slip ways etc

Enticer, Gordon + AN other

Put down Neo + another ( I will then get crew hunting ).

I have reliable reports from the east of good catches of Smoothhounds + Tope.

However, Bream comp is postponed and I think the 1st June is pencilled in as the next date ?

Utopia on the Saturday and Bream Comp on the Sunday ? smile.gif

Gordon,

Just to keep you up todate on that side of the Island, I am off that side for the Bank Holiday on my annual species hunt with the IAC, meeting up with a group like minded friends from all over the UK.

Bill and I will be sailing Lady C around there ( unsure.gif ) and will report back on how we get on.

Many of us will be targetting the smoothys and tope given half a chance as well as any rays that turn up quite regularly. wink.gif

Coddy

cool.gif