Hi from a new member

codpiece

Hi you you lot, Just to introduce myself, I am on the forum as ''codpiece'' My name is Derek Vaines and I live in Northbourne. Some years ago I fished a ''Seaworker'' and was a member of, the Bay AC, & B'mth and district, but I have not fished for years, apart from Fly,(freshwater) after a recent loss I was given ''Longliner'' which will give me a lot to fill my mind, I have just joined your club having friends who are allready members. I have been asking about engines on the forum and have been impresed and pleased with the help I have received, I hope to eventualy meet some of you. Regards to all, Derek.

Hi Derek

Welcome to the forum and club.

The AGM is next Thursday 3rd April so you should see plenty of members there.

ENjoy your Longliner, as mention on an earlier post I cut my skippering teeth on one of those and found them a good friendly boat. Could even get a folding cuddy for the front, if it is an open boat, so you can sit out of the wind and rain!

Coddy

cool.gif

Hi Derek

Welcome to the forum and club.

The AGM is next Thursday 3rd April so you should see plenty of members there.

ENjoy your Longliner, as mention on an earlier post I cut my skippering teeth on one of those and found them a good friendly boat. Could even get a folding cuddy for the front, if it is an open boat, so you can sit out of the wind and rain!

Coddy

cool.gif

Hi Coddy, I already has a fixed cuddy so my sleep should not be disturbed. Derek, (codpiece) wink.gif