Welcome fritchy

Maverick Martin

Mike MIKE! 'e can't be Mike too that's takin the Mike that is blink.gif

An' I'm not keen on them sussexes either Mike (a) or Mike (cool.gifunsure.gif .

Now I don't mind changin' my name to summat like 'Sir' or 'Master' if you lot don' mind, but you lot is so fussy that'll be a non starter. mad.gif

If someone (Martin) don't settle this, then that other geezer an' me 'll have to fight it out a dawn with dead pout at 10 paces ph34r.gif

AND I'm not being a Mick not never nohow!!!!! sad.gif

MIKE (that;s me MIKE not him mike)

Sorry about the name - you can blame my parents for that!

I have had to answer to various names over the years, especially from my older brother....but the moderator would have to remove posts that included his names for me! I still remember them...Probably explains a lot.

Cheers!

Sorry about the name - you can blame my parents for that!

I have had to answer to various names over the years, especially from my older brother....but the moderator would have to remove posts that included his names for me! I still remember them...Probably explains a lot.

Cheers!

it's ok Mike, he's changed his name to Cheers .............. rolleyes.gif

OK - I will change it again...

Does this help?

Mike F

Hi Mike, it's Mike, honest I'm not taking the Mike Mike it is me Mike. biggrin.gif

Personally I reckon that you and I should form a composite Mike and enter all our catches as Mike. smile.gifsmile.gif That way we're sure to win summat by the end of the year. wink.gif Even better if we get any more Mikes we can go for a revolution and call the whole shooting match The MIKES Poole bay etc blink.gif

Mad Mike