New Shogun Website

Member Removed

Hi All

Just a quick post to let you know about my new website. It's taken a bit of time and several bouts of writers block to get sorted but I'm well happy with how it looks and works.

Catch Report pages are right up to date so have a look at what we've been catching and and please let me know what you think of it.

The site should be here:

http://www.beyondthebluecharters.co.uk

Regards

Rob

'Shogun'

I was crewing for Rob yesterday when we spotted an upturned hull in the water. There was also a life presever in the water nearby picked up by Les on "Due South". Rob called the coastguard and gave them a description of the boat and our position. Within 10 minutes the lifeboat had arrived to tow it in. They towed it to Hurst and emptied it of water, the engine was in gear and had no kill cord attached.

They radioed later in the day to tell us that the owner had been found at home and had not been out on the boat so Coastguard was presumng that the boat had been either ripped or cut from its mooring and been set adrift.

Lets hope thats all it was!!!!

Al