Thank you everyone

Newboy

Thanks you Adam, Bob, Martin, Mike and Paul.

I thoroughly enjoyed the trailaway, I learnt a few things about launching and recovering boats, how not to do it, i.e., like half hanging over the front of the boat blink.gif .

Biggest thank to Martin who very kindly let me ride on his boat, it's a mean beast, and the bacon rools not bad either tongue.gif . Not to mention that he sportingly let me have a smoothhound (my first ever) after blanking for sometime.

Twas a cracking day! biggrin.gif

The weather forecasters got it well wrong! biggrin.gif we had slightly overcast sky's, very little rain, and no wind at all!

The fish obliged - for once! I had a cracking 12lb 8oz Starry Smoothhound - a new PB, and a cracking 10lb 6oz Thornback Ray, - a new PB again! (Charlie can you log these in the book?)

Bob also managed a few smoothies, and broke his PB twice! Although I think he needs a few lessions on the Uni Knot! - God knows how many times his leader went on the strike!

Although the fishing wasnt great at Alum Bay, The Needles and Freshwater Ridges, the scenery was superb, the company great, and we caught a few Pollock.

Very tiring though...need a day to recover!

Thanks to all, Cheers to Bob for towing and providing me with cannon fodder! tongue.giftongue.gif ...roll on the next trip!

Charlie,

Could you add my Thornback Ray into the book as well please. 7 lb 8 oz.

That is my PB as well.

Also caught my first ever smoothies, but didn't weigh any of them ( either of them ! ).

Lost countless numbers.