Can You Ever Be Faced With Too Much Choice?

duncan

Couldn't see any Solid C rods! ..... not shiny enough!!

Alun.

They have moved on again over here Alun - the Shimano and Daiwa solids are amazing.

The shop did offer to ship but that would have bought other (financial) issues......... sad.gif

Anyway I think Ihave enough rods.................. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Are you cross the pond Duncan??? If so, when do you get back??? Get yourself into Sears, on the main drag next door to Albertsons, towrads the I 19, the tackle in there is bargain basement with plugs going for 90cents!!!!!

Rich

towards the I19.............bit more specific please!!!!!!!!!!!

Duncan, come across Sand Key Bridge towards clearwater, in clearwater itself, there is a roundabout which used to have the fountain in the middle.....the only roundabout in clearwater I believe. Take the first exit that goes across the new bridge, and follow that road up untill you reach the main drag where all the shops are. You are heading east, beofre you reach the I 19, on the right you will see a couple of strip malls, housing numerous outlets. There is a payless shoes close to the road if I recall. Past that on the left as you are heading east, you will see a HUGE SEARS outlet store. As you go through the door, the tackle section is at about 1 o clock on the far wall. Well wortha butchers.

Rich