November Open Comp Rules And Forms

Paul D

the forecast is indeed looking promising!

if it holds like that we are in for an exciting day methinks - with boats bombing around looking for that elusive specimen then dashing back to weigh in.............

rolleyes.gif

last Sunday gave me some great info on where not to fish. ph34r.gif .....,but then again the tides will be so different sad.gif

I heard you need the trailer for your wallet Duncan wink.gif

but after being in a bar with you a few times this is still only a rumour biggrin.gif

Great news about the prize table Paul, it look well worth going for.

well done and we are looking forward to getting out there to see if we can grab a few fish that are worthy of a prize.

Tight lines everyone

Charlie

So....................Slam Dunc takes on Paul D's role as fat wallet one???

Excellent work on the prize front PJ, reflects very well on the club as a whole.....well done.

My predictions are as follows......heaviest round fish...Conger, heaviest flattie....Brill.........best % specimen............Garfish/undulate/pout/cuckoo...........and if I can really put my neck on the block....I reckon a near double bass will be wighed at sea..... and released.

Hope its me!!

Rich

ah welll simply to disagree with a gay badger is fun (apparantly) so I am going to go for

heaviest flat - turbot

specimen flat - brill

best specimen round - huss

the heaviest round is a bit of a tough one though............ rolleyes.gif and I put the top bass at 8lb..........a double on demand and those tides will be some fishing.

Duncan, I expect that you will be able to see us Bass fishing from where you MAY be fishing.........being the innaugral year of this magnificent Trophy from B.A.S.S. I'm going to try quite hard for a decent fish............although we have the Bass Meastro on board in the form of B Short Esq. Bass angler extraodinaire!! wink.gif

Rich

With the updates weather forecast, my money now is a guffer Wrasse!! I hope it changes again, so all the hard work PJ and the rest of the crew has put in, sees us able to give it 100% with no restrictions.

I guess we have to start working on sponsors for next year now!!

Rich

No Brill or Turbot, but a good flounder.....well done that man, Conger took heaviest round.......well done that man, specimen round was indeed a bully, although not many specimen flounders were weighed in. Maybe a tad early?? No Guffer wrasse or Bass sad.gif

Congrats to all Prize winners.

Rich