Ray/flatfish Comp

Mike Fox

Jas and I fished the Adamant Shoal and 10 Fathom banks.

Tally for the day was:

Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Mackerel 1lb 8oz to Jason on a squid bait...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...LSD...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...Tope...

Get the jist? sad.gif

Biggest Tope was ~12lb.

That Mackerel might be in for a chance of the Macky trophy, though. wink.gif

BF

Sounds like I missed some good fishing out there, well done to all those who caught there were some nice fish there, Martin your getting a bit consistent in these comps cool.gif ,I better pull my finger out and start fishing them again smile.gif

I was on dry land having a family day on Sunday thinking of you guys out there sad.gif .

Back to work this week after 6 weeks off. I need to start earning some money again so I can afford to go fishing!

James

Tried this once already and it didn't work. Three PB's for me as I have never caught a blonde ray before and they started with the smallest and got bigger. 61/2lb, 14lb and 161/2lb. Thanks, again, Alun for your good company and for, once again, putting me up at Chez Jones. Right, lets try again for some pictures!

post-4-1158689088jpg

• 2 weeks later...