"red Lineing? In The Red?... Or... An Overdraft!?

TomBettle

Just wanted to say "Hi" to the chaps on Overdraft today.

I was the one madly waving at them as they headed up the Wareham Channel.

I don't think they knew that the oddball in the speed boat was me and seemed a little bemused by my cheeky grin and thumbs up.

...not officially working today, but manically busy trying to get everything done for before the boat show I was kindly granted permission by "Harbour Control" to scream up and down the water ski area at 50mph to give a new boat it's sea trial and performance indication for the customer.

Normally we do this out in Poole Bay or Southampton Water and within the main channel during "closed season", but the stong SE winds made the bay "interesting" and prevented running flat out to get any form of true top speed reading.

So a simple hello to the crew of Overdraft and a big TY to the Harbour Control, what nice guys they are!

Tom

Edited by TomBettle

Hi Tom

Were you in a blue hulled boat?

I saw one zipping along when Paul and I tried drifting past the ferry terminal.

You were right about the sea state out side the harbour entrance, that green stuff did its best to try to come over the cuddy! ohmy.gif

All in all a c**p day to be out but it was good to be out on the boat again after so long!

Just a shame about the fishing! ph34r.gif

Carl, those bacon butties smelt so good! wink.gifwink.gif

Coddy

sad.gif

Edited by Codfather