Members Boats

Coddy

I was looking through the cllub members boat list as there seems quite a few members boats missing or boats have been sold to differant owners.

Seems plenty are missing from the list, it would be nice to see some more so I could at least recognise a boat if it was not flying a flag.

Coddy

unsure.gif

Paul ,

I tried to add an earlier post to this thread and tried to attach a .jpg file of about 75kb 640x480 pixel size.

Post didn't get through and got lost in the ether. mad.gif

Can you explain how to load pictures and add pictures to posts and galleries I have not been able to place pics on the forum since joining.

Would like to add some pics of the boat and of the massive fish I am Not catching but can't seem to get anything to work. dry.gif

Cheers

Peteg

Pete,

To add a picture to the forum just write your post as normal and at the bottom of the window where you enter text there is a "File Attachments" section.

Click on browse and use the pop up window to navigate to the file you want to add, highlight it and click the open button in the window. The box to the right of the browse button will now contain the path to the file.

Click the Add Reply button as normal and the file should be uploaded.

Hope this helps

regards Paul

Paul,

Thats exactly what I'm doing .

The file path is shown correctly in the browse window but when I press the Add Reply it seems to try and send but then the whole post disappears and leaves no record.

Is there a security issue at your end such that you don't accepts posts with attachments from my account

I'm Going to retry on a new post and make sure I turn off all my security features other than my hardware firewall on the router and see what happens

You will receive this ok because there wont be an attachment .

Peteg

Paul,

Success

Stand Down Sir!

Problems at my end

Have now got to find out which programs affecting it.

I hate Software.

I could understand it if I was running Nortons but I have vowed that it will never again be installed on any of my computers ever again .

Pete