Portugal

overdraft

biggrin.gif

Well I hope you are rec this short broadcast from the sunny climbs of Portugal as I have only just set up my computer and internet(Ihope) we arrived on sunday to be closely followed by our belongings on monday and have had a very busy week since then, we are due back on monday for a week and then return on the 7/6/06, is there a club meeting this week? as it will be my last chance to see some of you before I move out full time,the weather here is hot but windy,because of the work load this week the rods are still packed in their travel bags!!!! but it will not be long before there are released with venim!!! all the best to you all

Kim smile.gif

Hey Kim, great to hear from you matey. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Club meeting will be on the 8th due to a double booking at the club.

Looking forward to reading your catch reports from sunny Portugal. Will you be buying a boat???

cheers

Bob F cool.gifcool.gif

Edited by Bob F

tongue.gif

Hi Bob, thanks for replying at least I know im online! sorry to say I will not be here for that meeting, but will be about next sunday teatime so will try and slip into the presentation at the marina club, also look forward to sending in some catch reports!!! if I manage to catch anything!!! cool.gif

cool.gif well this morning we went to lagoon here in Obidos, wonderful place just like Poole harbour in many ways but no nutters steamimg around at 30 knots!! no jet ski's, all very peacful, but I,ve never seen so many fishermen along such a huge beach, all wading into the huge surf, some were also spinning into the channels of the lagoon, cant wait to have ago when we get back next week, the lagoon is very shallow in some places where people can cockle and in others you could step off of the sand and into about 10 ft of water!!! which is req when it was as hot as today!! will let know of any goings on here whenever theres anything to report,

tight lines to you all, Kim sick.gif

• 2 weeks later...

cool.gif HI all,

Well its nice to be back in the sun shine again, although just for a week for me, Deb is now out here full time and I will join here again later in the month, still loads to do to the house so have not yet had the chance to get my tackle out!!!(steady) but really do hope to this week,nice to see some cracking catches at last in the 48hr comp and good weather to boot, congrats to Paul a worthy winner for all the hard work he puts into the web site, and thanks for the offers of a trip out anytime may take you up on that sometime, well i'll keep it short for the time being, good to hear from you all, another class of vinho verde I think, cheers,

Kim biggrin.gif

cool.gif Paul,

Try the link below,and it should give you some idea of what is around us and where we are, were 45 mins from Lisbon, the nearest town to us is Caldas de Rainha which is about 6 miles away but all one straight road. ,hope you all get out to day will read the reports later.

regards kim blink.gif

http://community.webshots.com/album/123990041HVZpAo