Up The Run 2day

Gnasher

on my way back from shopping today and thought id pop in at muddiford, just to see if the breakers were leaping into the carpark....ok, they wern't, and it was not as bad as i thought it was going to be, but still much to rough to be out, then i look a bit harder, and a couple of poxy little sailing dingys about 8ft in length are being towed back up the run by the RNLI rib.....these people from the sailing club havnt gotta clue as it was much to rough to even think about taking a craft of that size out, then wasting the time of the RNLI who have to come and save them........plonkers

I have just come home from a trip down to Portland Bill sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

Spectacular waves crashing onto the rocks however.

NO boats out except for a coaster sheltering in the bay!

Me thinks they knew it was not a good day to be out on the sea, many ferrys have reduced or cancelled services today and maybe tomorrow!

Coddy

weep.gif

Went to walk the dog down Highcliffe and the waves were huge. Windsrufers were having a field day.

Yesterday, took a trip to Mudeford ( avoiding the bomb en-route ! ) and looked pretty rough.

I suspect Sunday could be looking a bit rougher as the wind was forecast to be onshore ?

I'll bet that was rough coming round by Old Harry wasn't it, Dave?

Hi Terry

Did not get that far only to P/Bill and Boleze Cove, Weymouth.

Jet ski's were leaping off the waves/swell sick.gifsick.gif

Saw one guy trying to get his jetski onto a trailer and the sea was throwing it everywhere but near the trailer. ohmy.gif

As said the wind and kite surfers having a field day with the sea almost to themselves.

I suspect Old Harry and St.Albans head was a rough area to be.

Coddy

cool.gif