First Species hunt 2004

Maverick Martin

Hi all

This is a part of the forum that has'nt had much use since its formation. Hopefully this will change now that our comps are starting.

The first species hunt of the year is on Sunday April 18th.

Dont forget we are registered with the Boat Fishing Magazine so not only are you competing against your fellow club members but your against other clubs. There is a chance that if you reach the finals you could win a brand new outboard motor (see BFM for details) Your club also benefits if you win so give it your best shot

Martin

Hi All

Its time to get out and Start the fishing Competitions again

I can not wait. Hope the boys let me get amongst the fish this year.

The boat has to be clear of the yard next week so I am looking forward to my first trip in weeks. And having a play with the new toys.

See you all afloat biggrin.gif

Tight lines C

Back to normal then Duncan,

I play with the boat while the boys fish.

Have you tried the emulator on the lowrance website to have a practice on how your electronics work?

The one for my new 105DFC sounder has been usefull, as the boat has been ashore ever since the set arrived.

Charlie

After all the hard work I hope the weather is good for Sunday, we can not bring the comp forward to Sat.

But we can postpone to another date if the wether is to bad and it would be unsafe to launch boats or fish.

Incidently this is the first of our 5 species hunts. But it is not a Suzuki comp.

They are the next three species hunts and the 48hr comp. if my memory of the AGM is correct.

Charlie biggrin.gif