Image Size Limit

Paul D

Checked our bandwidth usage and was a little shocked. ( we have used 60% of our monthly allowance already ), so found the cause which was the large piccie of Mark B with his Alderney haul.

I have shrunk the picture down and introduced a posting size limit of 512K ( which is ample for a decent photo ).

If we get nearer out monthly limit then will need to put further restrictions but should be OK for now.

PS; Thanks Rich for making me check it !

did you see my plaice in Sea Dangler

nope - can't have been that big..................... rolleyes.gif

clearly instead of a single size limit on photo pixels we should have one weighted (hehehe) to fish size.............thus a 60lb conger could have 600 x 400, a 40lb tope 500 x 300 16lb undulate 300 x 150 and Badger's plaice..........a deserving 60 x 40 blink.gif

Paul,you and the others now know why there are no pictures of my fish on the site.

It's such a bind having to keep the size of fish caught, down to a proportion that can be contained in a photo that can be reduced enough to print laugh.gif

Seriously 'though,some sights have a little built in magnifying glass [ one of our chaps gave me the details,and i use it often on my PC.] perhaps one of these would make my catches look better ,on screen....jack