Virus

Afishionado

Paul, just one small glitch seems to remain, I am no longer kept signed in to PBSBAC. Every time I close down the computer, I have to re-sign in. Never had this problem before and, yes, I do tick the box to stay logged in.

Terry

Paul D tells me.........Mike,

Let me know how you get on. I had zonealarm and got fed up with it. Microsoft have a firewall built into Windows XP SP2 , so surprised they are advising to use Zonealarm.

Thank you for the offer Paul, I only hope that I don't need to take you up on it smile.gif

What sort of prob's would I get with Zone Alarm? I don't even know what it does or what happens when the alarm goes off sad.gif

I just followed the instructions a welly nice man in Mumbai gave me. (Dank you welly much) smile.gif

Mad Mike

Terry,

Try clearing your cookies and then access the site from the www.pbsbac.co.uk/forums link.

Saying that, I was logged off at work.

Reason is I have removed some old redundant pages. The site is attacked on a pretty regular basis ( like twice per day ).