Advantages Of Mercury Outboards

crazy fred

I've got a Mariner 75 horse two stroke & a Mariner 4 horse four stroke, neither give me any trouble & perform well, both engines are serviced professionally & winterised at the end of each season. If anyone wants some info I have the seloc manual for all the Merc mariner range.

I am sooooo confused.

I thought everybody knew what a Tuit was, but I was convinced that a Wotsit was a big Oojamaflip not a Thingy or Thingmebob?

Years of a good education and I clearly don't know the difference! weep.gif

You failed totally to mention the classic Dooberrychat.

This alone shows how you must have squandered the hard earned cash that your parents invested in your education. You Sir are filanderer and have debased the use of thousands of years of disembling rational language. Have you also forgotten?......

thingumabob

doojigger

gismo

whatchamacallit

widget

and the classic Greek Upathaceasgafflebracket

To name but a few.

Not all of us have been lucky enough to be granted the privileges that you have spurned, therefore you owe it to all of us to make some concrete reparations to make up for your wasteful years.

I would make so bold that a mid channel wrecking trip on a nice summer day might go a long way towards redeeming yourself.

Mad Mike