Define Stupidity

Newboy

D'you know Kam when I first read this I thought it was a bit far fetched so I looked the story up on Reuters News........

A 41-year-old woman was detained on Thursday at a building society branch in Bromley, southeast London, on suspicion of handling stolen goods, police said on Friday.

Earlier on Thursday, detectives also arrested a man aged 29 and a 31-year-old woman in London.

Police would not deny or confirm a media report that the woman had entered the branch with 6,000 pounds of cash wrapped in tape marked "Tonbridge".

As you rightly said 'How dumb is that'? It makes buggering around in boats in -2C temperatures remarkably sane eh?

Mad Mike

Think about it guys.....are the robbers who pulled of the biggest heist in living memory about to slip up by banking six grand in a local Building society?? I think not, not even the Irish are THAT dull!!Its either a set up on behalf of the gang, a sacrificial lamb, or a complete coincidence.

Rich