Flattie Comp.

Swainiac

Guys, Ive taken trouble to post a pic of the hamper put together by my goodself, as the sole prize for the forthcoming flounder competition.

The Hamper includes three bottles of plonk, namely a white, a gluewien, and an advocaat, chriggy pudd, biscuits for cheese, shortbread, peanuts and fruit, luxury mince pies,cheese savory twists,truffles,olives,tomato and apple chutney, premium tinned ham,a stollen cake, a dundee cake, and milk chocolate brazils, amongst other bits and bobs. Hopefully there is something there that the winner will have a penchant for!!

post-3-1133708637.jpg

Rich - great job m8.

I very much regret that I won't be able to fish this comp, despite the fact that I haven't actually ever fished for flounder I was planning to give it a go this year........

unfortunately discussions about finding a balance to my fishing activities have resulted in that weekend being a no go - and negotiations are also a no go as is bribery, carry over etc etc etc etc

I am going to have to be really lucky with the weather going forwards.............. sad.gif

unfortunately discussions about finding a balance to my fishing activities have resulted in that weekend being a no go - and negotiations are also a no go as is bribery, carry over etc etc etc etc

You'd better start being a good boy and earn some brownie points biggrin.gif