Don't Suppose Anyone Want A Boat?

Newboy

I'm selling Sweet Honey since I hardly ever use her nowaday. It just isn't worth while for me to keep her and use her half a dozen times a year.

I've enjoyed here immersely, I just found her too much hazzle towing all the way down to Lymington, launching it and retrieving it,.... plus I think I enjoy fishing better as a crew or paying customer.

Sweet Honey is a 6.10m Cormoran Sport Fisher- a pilot house built in 2000 (I think) and the outboard is a Tohatsu TLDi 90 fitted new June 2005. It has less than 10 hours on the clock, barely out of running in. Fuel economy is excellent, on the Ripps trip she used about 90 litres of gas while the 60hp 4 strokes used around 70 litres, but bear in mind she is a bigger boat with a bigger engine, carries 3 in comfort 4 in a squeeze. She rides well, and top speed is around 30knots. Have a look at the members' boat page for her.

Equipments on board are as follows:

1) 2 anchor wraps, 1x80 and 1x 200.

2) anchor retrieval ring + buoy

3) running lights

4) 2 batteries with switch

5) 2 x fuel tanks

6) Rod holder rack

7) Matrix gps/fish finder

8) Navman 7100 dsc radio

9) Navman 5600 colour plotter (6.4") with cmap for southern england

10) fuel gauge computer

11) flares

She sits on a Satellite trailor, just had its wheel bearing changed in the summer, not used since. It is good for a few more years.

I bought the boat + trailer last year for 7300 and the Tohatsu cost me 5500 this year. I'm looking for

Hi Kam

I wish you good luck with the sale at that price she should soon be gone.

I too am about to put the boat on the market, but in my case I will be getting a bigger one so that the boys and I stop bouncing off each other, they have just outgrown the Boat.

The new one will be built at home and is on order so I need to get organised and advertise the Duver 23.

Charlie biggrin.gif

Good luck with the sale Kam

As requested I have split other content from this thread into two additional headings both located in the lounge.

1 entitled "quest for a record" and the other "New boat fever"

I have only just found out how to do this so hopefully it worked ok

Martin