Landing Nets...........

duncan

there's a place near new milton that makes all sorts of things out of net's including landing net's if you let me know what you want i'll pop round there and make some enquiry's.. best you phone me 07813205524 ..chris

Chris

There are a few in the club that are after nets, I'm sure they would appreciate you making enquiries and posting back here

Cheers

Martin

Duncan, Piemeister, who occasionally posts on the forum, is shortly returning from The Big Apple, he has my Bass Pro tackle catalogue, so I'll get him to send it back, and mail you the catalougue ref.numbers for the net. I also brought back a Bass Pro boat accessory catalogue, with fantastic savings on pumps livewell kits, stainless stell, (I appreciate we have carriage), all sorts really, you are welcome to peruse if you wish, and I have that here in the flat. Should anyone else require a quick squint, let me know, I'll bring it to the meeting tomorrow eveening.....along with PJ's mould!!! Sorry Paul!!!! wink.gif

Rich

• 2 weeks later...