No more pontoon

Maverick Martin

Hi all

Well thats it Maverick came out of the water today. It looked rather sorry for its self sad.gif but after a thorough jet washing is begining to look like its old self smile.gif . Lots of little jobs to do but nothing major.

I am really looking forward to trailing away with the trailer section. Do we really have to wait until April for the plaice trip to the shambles, is there anything else worth going for during March?

Martin

We could have a trip to Hayling or we could try a trip out of West Bay to target one of the wrecks in the Bay.

I have the marks for the M2 (a sub) but I'm not sure how far the steam from West Bay will be (I'd have to have a look). Perhaps Pete could suggest some marks in that area, and how they will fish in March.

Open to other ideas.

Bob F.

not a lota good this time of year unless you want to travel 20 miles there are some wrecks closer but not a lot of life plus west bay is not the best of launch sites thereis a lot of sea defence work goin on and you do need good weather even the charter boats dont venture out much till easter.if you need some wrecks let me know

Mark

No I won't remove the antifoul in fact I shall re-antifoul just to make it look pretty (easier than removal). Also had a look at your new boat saturday, she looks big on the trailer but a really nice bit of kit.

Bob I am up for anything where I can wet a line. The only problem with west bay is the slip starts off as concrete then turns to timber which can be a little slippy when the tides a little way out. The slip is also very steep.

Martin

• 4 weeks later...