Species Comp

great white

Having checked the available Weather forecasts with the Club Safety Officer tomorrows Species competition will be open to all Club waters. biggrin.gif

Skippers are reminded that it is your decision wether to put to sea and your responsibility to carry all of the advised safety equipment.

The minimum onboard is two competent and able persons, [but they both do not have to be members of our Club] so a guest can fish or just crew.

Can I remind you to contact me or Peter prior to going afloat so that we know who is out fishing for safety reasons.

I will be out tomorrow with Wendy and the boys biggrin.gif and will be listening on VHF channel 6, Peter will also be competing.

Tight lines

I look forward to your results [as soon as possible Please]

Charlie biggrin.gif

Hi Martin

Had a fair day on dawn raider, I bagged 9 species. bass ,mullet, wrasse,pout,dogs,bream,tope,macky and 4 rays all small eyes 9lb 8oz the biggest with an 8lb 8oz , 7lb and 5lber. best bass went about 2 lb, not to bad a day wink.gif

James

Hi Martin

We on Sammy had a good day weather wise but not so good for fish for me, my crew had a much better day. dry.gif

Mackerel, Dogfish, Pollock, Bream, Tope, Blonde Ray (9lb), Wrasse, Scad

Still it was great to be out on the water.

Charlie I have sent you an e-mail with the score sheets as attachments

Coddy

cool.gif

Hi James another good effort yesterday biggrin.gif

I am awaiting a couple of scores but it looks like another win

If it is that is the last three as wins and an equal 3rd in the 48 hr

190 points must be enough surely to get into the final, its a shame the mag have not yet published any of our results. ph34r.gif

It will be interesting to see how Peter got on yesterday, he must be our second highest scorer this year for the BFM.

well done again biggrin.gif

Charlie

Good day out on Neo with Paul,

Mind you it won't be if he keeps beating me when I'm showing him how to get points mad.gif

I show him how to get mullet, 2 nil to Paul mad.gif

I show him a method for Pollock and its 4 nil to Paul mad.gif

Although I nearly caught up as I maxed on doggies, 2 Tope, 8lb small eye, 4 bass, 4 Bream and of course 4 macki

Great day out rolleyes.gif

Thanks Paul