Baby Cuttles

Newboy

Just collected these cuttles from Kam, they are superb! About the same size as AMMO ones, I think there were about 36 in the bag, so that is well reasonable, as far as the price goes! Lets hope I can catch with them!! I reckon half a head will snag the old ray a treat! I guess an eye on the catch reports will show!

Thanks Kam, Rich

I hope you will have better luck than I did.

Tried some on a wreak today, no pollock, no cods and no congers.

A totally miserable day, 2 breams, 1 plaice, doggies, pouts.

We went west, we tried the mussel bed, the race, but none produced anything significant.

There were tons of mackeral tho, fill an icebox within20 mins.

Also met a couple and a bloke who fish at least once every week and once every month from Weymonth, They had invited me to join them for a Shark hunting party on Flamer 3 in August.

We were using squid, rag and mackeral strips on the mussel bed. According to the skipper, the fish are down there, but just not feeding. There must had been 2 dozens boats there either drifting or anchoring, didn't see anyone taking anyfish in the few drift we tried. No other boats caught any breams in large number over the radio.