Barracuda 8

Ian S

Lovely boat.

Can't help with the advice though as I've never been in a position to buy one. Was tempted by a Barracuda 7 a couple of years ago until my wife reminded me I couldn't afford the upkeep.  😒

Good luck on your quest.  👍

If just for fishing then I'd take a look at the Parker 660 pilot house. Exceptionally well finished boats with loads of room and great sea manners. They do do bigger versions but I found the 660 to be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have my eye on a Barracuda 7 or 8 as my next boat. Everything i have looked up about them ticks the right boxes. The only thing i am not so keen on is the lack of inside seating. I also like the Antares 7 and 8.

Everything i have read up about parker boats is great to, and i think they are probably a better build quality. But sadly they are rare as hens teeth on the second hand market.

The Parkers are just such a better finished boat though over the Barracuda which are a mass produced vessel. The reason the Parkers don't come on the market often is because they're so good people don't part with them. Only down side is the quite small fuel tank at 140lt, although a 190lt upgrade tank is available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk