Well She's Gone

Afishionado

Well she's gone, Afishionado I mean. I put her up for sale on Boats and Outboards on Sunday and by golly sold her 36 hours later.

So now, not only am I waiting with ill concealed impatience for the new (as yet un-named) boat, but I have got no boat to tinker with either.

It looks like I am gonna have to start refurbishing my rods and servicing the reels.

Now all I have to do is keep my 'this is where I put the boat' bit on the drive. What with Carols car, my sons car , his girlfriends car (practically lives here), and grandsons car (he's stationed at Bovington and drives a tank in the week, calls it The Company car). Any way I am not gonna let the beggers have it!

Mad Mike

At least you have enough room to keep the boat at home, I have just bught a house and not enough room to keep the boat and all the cars! sad.gif

Drive is too narrow for comfort anyway, just got to find a storage home for the boat now. dry.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

At least you have enough room to keep the boat at home, I have just bught a house and not enough room to keep the boat and all the cars! sad.gif

Drive is too narrow for comfort anyway, just got to find a storage home for the boat now. dry.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

I'm sorry but there is nowt to blame but the'self lad biggrin.gif

You must get your priorities right laugh.gif

Mad Mike

Rockly Park boat yard have launch and storage facilities at